Wednesday 6 April 2011

F50 Duo Fibre

travel nice in pink duo fibre F50
F50 Tip
A few month back i bought this brush from sigma online.it is generally used with a liquid foundation to generate an airbrushed finish, you can also use them for applying blush, powders or pigments. The F50 is a duo fibre brush, Meaning the white part at the tip is synthetic bristles and the black part is natural bristles.
The F50 is a great brush, but i prefer my brush to have a more dense bristles so i do not have to work as hard to blend my foundation in.
I also found when cleaning my brush it lost a lot of bristles and now it has actually fallen apart as so many had fallen out, the rest had became loose, so this is not a brush i would repurchase, But this has defiantly NOT put me off ordering from Sigma again! far from it, i have just placed my next order with sigma this morning so i will have more reviews coming up very soon for these products :)
if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and i will try my hardest to answer them.

Samii

No comments:

Post a Comment