Wednesday 6 April 2011

25 hour Foundation

200 soft beige

Here is my review of Rimmel London 25 hour Foundation. i received mine in 200 soft beige,
The bottle is a typical glass pump action one which suits me perfectly. I wear 200 Soft Beige as it’s basically like my skin but slightly warmer.  
I’d describe the coverage as medium-full cos it does a wonderful job covering up the blemishes around my chin and my freckles. it gave me a flawless complexion for around 6 hours and then it would start to fade and go slightly blotchy :( in total i would wear the foundation for 14-16 hours before taking it off. 

For anyone who wants good long lasting coverage I’d say this is definitely worth a try. And at £6.99 for 30mls the price is pretty appealing too! 
if you have any further questions i will try my hardest to answer them


Samii

3 comments:

  1. Hmm would you say thats good for a foundation that claimes 25hours?
    Like was ir just during normal wear this rubbed off on?
    Did you use a primer and a setter?

    klayer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello klayer, no i didn't use any primer or setter while using this foundation, this was during normal wear, i would put it on in the morning before work and take it off when i got home.i would say this foundation was a normal quality, i wouldn't say it was anything special but maybe if i used a primer it would have lasted longer. :)

    Samii <3

    ReplyDelete