Thursday 7 April 2011

Freedom System

freedom system

all over face powder number 25

shimmer bronzer number 53

hit pan (need a darker powder now and a matte bronzer)

information on the back of my pallette 
well well well i am in love!!! but typical for me the only way i can buy inglot in when i go to Poland which is twice a year!! i live too far away from London it is actually easier for me to go to Poland and cheaper! :)
the powders are silky soft last all day without going blotchy, the number 53 bronzer has a little too much shimmer, i prefer to use this as a body bronzer for a night out. and i have a slight tan now so the full face powder is too light for me now, so i guess i will just have to wait till June when i go back to Poland for more Inglot, so expect a lot of Inglot reviews around June/July :)
any questions please ask me and i will try to answer as best i can :)

Samii

No comments:

Post a Comment