Wednesday 6 April 2011

Sigma Small Angle - E65

E65 small angle brush
a while ago i bought this brush online to go with my elf eyebrow kit i had just bought.
i am in love with this item, this is 1 of my HG items and it is in my daily kit. it is always a brush i use everyday. it has firm bristles, synthetic bristles, this is excellent for filling eyebrows but also excellent for applying cream or gel liner to upper and lower lash line. i bought the E65 for $9 which is around £5.50. 100% worth the money. it comes in lovely packaging, very fast delivery to UK from USA.
my only negative about this product is on the brush it has that it is a eyeliner E05 which is actually this brush shown below
sigma E05

the sigma E05 is an extra fine tipped synthetic brush. so as you can see i am 100% happy with my brush and will be ordering more from here very soon :)
any questions please do not hesitate to ask me and i will try my best to answer.

Samii

No comments:

Post a Comment