Wednesday 6 April 2011

soft and soothed gentle cleanser

normal/dry
i bought this a while ago and now on my 3rd bottle of this cleanser, it is 1 of my HG products. i use this every morning and evening, it is perfect for removing my make up. it comes in a plastic bottle and the lid is also plastic with a pearlesque shimmer. The pump has a safety lock on it also, so if you are clumsy like me it is perfect for you.
normally i would pump 4-5 times onto a cotton pad them rub it all over my face to remove all traces of make up. my skin feels soft after using this and not in any way greasy
the cream its self is white with pink tones, i don't know how to explain the smell other than pure and fresh.
if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Samii

No comments:

Post a Comment