Wednesday 6 April 2011

E.L.F Angled Foundation Brush

tapered bristles

E.L.F Studio Angled Foundation Brush
I bought this brush last year and this is one of my favorite brushes for a day to day use, Defiantly my HG foundation brush. this brush is perfect with a capital P. it is great to get into those hard to reach places around the eyes and nose area. the brush is very easy to clean, i have had it for around 6 months now and it has been used nearly everyday since i bought it and it is still in perfect condition! it has hardly ever lost any bristles and doesn't make any streaky lines on my face while applying my foundation. on the website it says about the brush that is it a new anti bacterial haired taklon brush that is softer and more absorbent and it can be used for wet or dry products. I personally have never used this on any dry products only on my liquid foundation. but i would say it is well worth the £3.50!
if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me and i will try to answer them.

Samii

No comments:

Post a Comment