Wednesday 6 April 2011

Glam'Eyes Quad Eyeshadow

021 state of grace

Rimmel has sent out another new product coming out this month for their VIPs and it's the new Glam Eyes Quad eyeshadow and the one I received was 021 State of Grace consisting of shimmery cool tone colours.

On the back of the quad is instructions on how to create two different looks: the subtle look and the London look and these most complements brown eyes. There are several other shades available too for different eye colours. Of course this does not mean it's limited to brown eye wearers only but just suits them more as I believe anyone of any skin, eye or hair colour can wear any look. There's no one size fits all nor are certain colours limited to certain people! On the back it also says that these looks can be teamed up with a soft pink blush and nude pink gloss since it's all about the eyes. 

It's quite nice how they added instructions on the back to demonstrate how to use this product but for me the method won't really work for my eyes. I tried out the Subtle and London look and it just doesn't suit me! i have blue eyes and do not think that this set looks good on me, every time i try a different way of putting it on i feel like i look like coco the clown haha.
i found that they were not very pigmented, maybe with a good primer before they would look allot more sharp.
if you have any further questions please d not hesitate to ask me and i will try my best to answer.

Samii

No comments:

Post a Comment