Tuesday 5 April 2011

Lash Accelerator


before the trial

the wand

lash accelerator

after my trial (my lashes are tinted black here)
Well i have finished my 30 day challenge!! 
this review is going to be 100% truthful as i believe there is no way anything could be improved if you do not tell the truth even if it causes some hurt.
First of all i would like to thank Rimmel London for accepting me for the Rimmel London VIP. 


Anyway back to the review....

When i first received my lash accelerator in the post i was very sceptical about this product, 
i thought "how on earth is a mascara going to make my lashes longer and thicker" i honestly didn't think it would work at all, but i am so impressed with this product! i usually wore false lashes daily and after using this product daily i found after my 3rd day i didn't need to, i found my lashes started to appear thicker and were starting to appear longer, and they had a natural curl to them which i never had before.
i didn't know if i was more shocked that this product worked or that it worked so fast! the brush is perfect size and brings the perfect amount of product out so you don't need to wipe any excess product off, The bristles on the brush are very firm, i especially liked the brush on this product as i have yet to find a rubber brush that does my lashes any justice. the actual mascara product doesn't have any smell at all, i know that some people are put off about a product if it has a bad smell, and you can't really blame them, i wouldn't like to apply any bad smelling product to myself, i would always be wondering if someone else could smell it and think it was me, ( hehe stupid really but it is true ).
the packaging for this mascara is nice, lovely florescent yellow lid with an all black body then gold writing on. Excellent price for this product, and easy to find, you can buy it from most pharmacy's and drug stores all over the UK, i am not sure about in the US or anywhere else. but i advise you 100% to buy this product and for you to go and give it the 30 trial, i promise you wouldn't regret it.
Now obviously it is not possible to have a product which is 100% perfect, 
The only bad thing i have about this product is. it is not waterproof, which i am not sure if they are going to be bringing out a waterproof mascara in this range or if they can't make this type waterproof. I was in the shower and didn't remove my make up before going into the shower and when i got out i had black running all down my face ( now that was a lovely sight LOL ) , But that is the only thing i have a bad point on for this Excellent Mascara, i have already recommended it to all my close friends and they have all said that they will 100% be buying this.

So a massive Congratulations to Rimmel London for the Total excellence of this Lash Accelerator Mascara, you are going to make allot of short lashed ladies very happy :)

if you have any further Questions please do not hesitate to ask and i will try my hardest to answer all of them :)

Samii 

No comments:

Post a Comment