Tuesday 5 April 2011

Vinyl Gloss

303 snog

Here is my product review on the Vinyl Gloss,
All of my product reviews are 100% me speaking the truth as i think if you dont then nothing would ever be improved.
i got sent this product from Rimmel London as i was accepted as a Rimmel London VIP 
They sent me out colour 330 Snog. Which was actually perfect, this is now my everyday lipgloss, it goes on so smoothly, as you can see in the above picture, i have nothing on my lips apart from the vinyl gloss.
This lip gloss has a beautiful fruity scent to it, the lip gloss stays on my lips for 3 hours with out any touch ups, even then the colour is still on my lips it just isn't as glossy as it was when first applied.
the applicator is a fluffy and soft wand, it picks up the perfect amount of product, the best thing about this is.. when you wear this is isn't one of those very sticky glosses that your hair just LOVES to stick to.
when i use this product i feel as if i dont have to have any liner, i have naturally thin lips and find this product makes my lips appear fuller.
this is yet another excellent product from Rimmel London
Defiantly go and check it out.
If you have any other questions about this product please do contact me and i will try my best to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment