Wednesday 6 April 2011

E-25 Travel Size Blending Brush

sigma E25 blending brush (travel size)
When i ordered my Angled Brush from sigma they sent me a free E25 Blending brush in a travel size, and this is defiantly 1 of my HG items!! i have nothing bad to say about it at all! i clean it and use it regular and it still has not changed shape has not lost bristles, is still super soft! i will 100% be buying a lot more of there eye brushes as i have not heard anything bad about them and after trying this brush my self i agree with a lot of beauty guru's out there! sigma is high quality products for good reasonable prices.
full size sigma E25 blending brush
  for the full size sigma E25 brush (as shown above) it retails at $9 so in pounds that is around £5.50. i would say it is well worth it as it is meant to be a dupe for the MAC 217 which retails at around £15.00, i know what i would rather spend my money on, and i'm sure a lot of make up guru's will agree.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me, i will try to answer all your questions.

Samii

No comments:

Post a Comment