Wednesday 6 April 2011

mat lumiere

30 cendre intensity 1.5
About 2 weeks ago i bought this foundation, i wanted to try something that was high end to compare it with my regular Rimmel London foundations i usually buy, i was also looking for a matte finish as i really don't like my face to look shiny, i always think that my face looks greasy if it has a shine (silly i know but it was just what i thought.) The Chanel Mat Lumiere was around £30 from the Chanel stand in Fenwicks. the lady who served me was very kind and helpful she tested 3 colours on my face to get the perfect match for my skin which i had never had done before.
i apply it either with my fingers or with my e.l.f foundation brush, i get a flawless finish every time i use this product. i have worn it an average of 11 hours per day without it going blotchy or rubbing off. this is definitely a HG product at the moment. i love how it gives me a shine free face with out looking like my make up is piled on. my only down side of this is the pump gets clogged so you have to poke a pin in and unclog it every now and then.
if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me and i will try to answer them.

Samii

No comments:

Post a Comment