Wednesday 6 April 2011

Max Bold Curves Mascara

001 Black

First of all I love the bright green packaging and is perfect for Spring Anyway the Max Bold Curves Mascara is similar to the Max Volume Flash mascara except this one promises volume AND curves.
The brush size is large similar to the Max Volume Flash mascara except it is curved that helps lift the lashes as you apply the mascara. The formula is fantastic as it applies easily with not clumping at all while separating the lashes.
I think this mascara is fantastic at giving volume and I really like the curved brush, but as its not a waterproof mascara it won't work on my stubborn straight lashes which is a shame. So I can only hope Rimmel will bring out a waterproof version soon.

any further questions pleas do not hesitate to ask me and i will try to answer them.


Samii

No comments:

Post a Comment