Wednesday 6 April 2011

Dear John


I bought this cream a little over 2 months ago now, it is 100% 1 of my HG products, i have dry skin and needed to try something that would give me allot of moisture.
I love the packaging, the box reminds me of summer with the bright colours, and the cream comes in a glass jar. the cream is a day or night cream, smells divine, this cream has minimized my fine lines around my eyes and pumped up me skin for a more youthful look. it is a thick consistency and gives the most amazing feeling to my face once i have put it on, it almost feels like a cool breeze on a hot summers day. it leaves my skin feeling soft and not at all greasy.
It is a pure white opaque mix that sinks into my skin almost immediately leaving it silky soft and ready to apply my that gal primer.
The moisturiser acts as a base as well as its obvious attributes. by using my Dear John first it prevents That Gal from sinking into my skin which allows it to do the work of an excellent primer all day.
any questions please do not hesitate to ask me and i will try to answer them.

Samii

No comments:

Post a Comment